Become a Member
By becoming a member of LDAWE, you are not only supporting your local Learning Disabilities Association, you are also helping the provincial organization (LDAO).
Benefits of membership include:
- Free access to LDAWE’s community lending library,
- Discounted fees for many of LDAWE’s programs,
- Receive 4 newsletters from LDAWE per year,
- Receive 2 Communique (provincial) newsletters per year, and
- Voting rights at LDAWE’s annual general meeting.
In addition, Professional and Institutional Members also receive:
- 5 copies of each printing of Communique for professional members and 10 copies of each for Institutional members.
|Membership Type||Annual Fee|
|Family / Individual Membership||$50.00|
To become a member, fill out a Membership Form and send it to the LDAWE office.