Volunteers play a valuable role in LDAWE programs and services. LDAWE volunteers often contribute time as:
- Program assistants
- Administrative assistants
- Fundraising helpers
- Special event helpers (workshops and conferences)
- Maintenance support
- Board and committee members
All volunteers are required to:
- Complete the online Volunteer Application Form
- Complete an interview with either the Executive Director or the Resource Manager
- Provide an up-to-date in-depth police clearance and references (when working directly with clients).
- Attend mandatory orientation and training session
We are currently seeking volunteers for the position of Program Assistant and Blogger. Please click the links to read the Volunteer Description for each of these positions. If interested, please complete the online Volunteer Application Form (above).
There are currently no other volunteer opportunities available. However, you can still complete the online volunteer application form to be considered for future openings.